>We can meet on Christopher St.
Wednesday. Barbequed at the Hull Harem. It was okay I guess. I dunno, I just feel like they invite us over, and maybe it seems like a good idea to them, but when we get there it's still like no one really wants to talk to us or is very interested in having a two way converstation. I don't think it was really bad this time, but it has been in the past. Anyway, after that we went out for cake and coffee for Leon's half-birthday. For some odd reason he picked some strawberry-vanilla cake with butter cream frosting. Yuck! It was okay at first, but after a couple of bites, you could have just scraped off the frosting and spread it on toast. It was too rich so we left most of it there and went home. Crashed on the couch watching snowy television, and held my stomach to nurse some mighty cramps.
Thursday morning. I just remembered a dream that I had on Tuesday where I was a child swimming in a neighboor kid's pool. We were playing with a half deflated raft and the kid ran and jumped on me and the raft. The raft turned upside down and I was trapped underneath with just barely enough room to breathe a couple of breaths before breaking free to the surface. I was afraid that no one would know that I was in trouble. They couldn't hear me underwater, and couldn't see me kicking because I was under the raft. Then I remembered another dream that I had last night that I was at the Sac City College pool, in swimming class. I was doing the breast stroke, and began just breathing underwater each time I took a stroke. It was a great feeling because I could just keep swimming forever and not run short of breath. Then I either woke up or switched dreams.
I am listening to Felt right now. Train Above the City / The Pictorial Jackson Review. I don't get how Felt is all Twin Peaks jazzy on Train Above the City, but then all pop on Pictorial Jackson Review. Well I guess they are allowed to change styles, but it doesn't go well as a split LP. That's for sure.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment