>My foolish way.
Tuesday. I'm convinced that this blog is boreen and just a bunch of garbage anyway.
Last night we took a walk around midtown. Got italian sodas made with stale mineral water. Walked some more, saw the ghetto bird and speculated about how they might operate that thing. Talked about how he doesn't say my name, say my name. Leon enables road rage, even if he denies it.
Three things that I wish I had right now: New pants, a pepsi, new Stereolab CD.
Tonight is the bbq at Matt & Heather's house. It's nice having a bbq in the middle of the week. I look forward to it on Tuesday, all day Wednesday, and by the time I get there, I only have Thursday and Friday ahead of me. I just need to go this time with a different attitude. We'll leave anyway because we're going out for cake at the dessert diner to celebrate his half-birthday.
This Satruday, Leon is playing shooter games at Seo Hui's. He'll be gone for hours I'm sure. In fact, I don't expect him to come home until Sunday. At first I wasn't going to let Leon read my blog, but then I thought he might like to so I told him the address. I don't think he's very interested at all because I know he hasn't seen it yet and it's been about a week or something. Oh well, I should have known that no one would care.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment