Monday, August 20, 2001

>No me tocas.
Friday Night. We went out to dinner at a fancy restaurant. It was fun, but the food wasn't the best ever. Appetizers were good though.Then we watched Startup.com. It's such a funny, sad movie. I love the part where Dora says that she either wants a dog or a child. At the end there was a great Air song. I have to find out what record that it's on.
Saturday. Leon went to play shooter games with some other dorks, so I drove out to my parent's house. Mom and I went to feed my sister's cat. We didn't have the key to her house so I had to hop the fence to get into the patio and the fucking cat already had food and water. I got some splinters and scratches from the fence. Then we went out to lunch and were on our way over to Old Navy when we got stuck in a turn lane of a really busy intersection. We waited for a tow truck in the scorching heat for almost an hour before help came. So we went back to her house and decided to take my car and go out for a shopping-pick-me-up. Then we sat around the house with dad for a while and went out to dinner. I went home later and fell asleep watching snowy television.
Sunday. Went to the state fair for a little while. Came home to nap and nurse Leon's headache for a couple of hours. Later, we went back for waterslides. After that, we walked around the midway for a while, but the carnies were so depressing that we just went for burritos at Carolina's and ate at home. Fell asleep watching snowy television again and had some nightmares about a devil cat.
Later.

No comments: