Wednesday, August 01, 2001

>I Dance With The Clams And You Dance With The Fish
You dance with the fish, you dance with the fish. Fish are kind of scary. But not as scary as caterpillars. And caterpillars are absolutely not as scary as banana slugs. The fear of banana slugs is called limaxaphobia. I'm very limaxaphobic! I cry when I see them. I've been known to become hysterical too. I know it's an irrational fear, but I can't help it. Slugs, all slugs are just fucked up. They don't have any purpose that I can see. Snails aren't that much better. My apartment complex has a lot of vegetation. Trees, bushes, flowers, ground cover plants. It's all very nice to look at, but at night, the slugs and snails come out to roam the walk ways. It can be very scary! First of all, I never go outside without shoes. Second, I look before I step. Everyonce in a while if I'm not careful I might step on a snail and hear that horrid crunch. Sick, dood. I hope there aren't any slugs where we are camping this weekend.
Okay whatever. You love me. I just bought Belle & Sebastian tickets on-line. And I was like, "What the shit?!", because they were like sixty dollars for two tickets. I'm still trying to get on the guest list, but I'm not holding my breath.
Later.

No comments: