Thursday, August 02, 2001

>Now Make It Mellow...
Whatever, the new cool indie thing is to like soul. Or, that's what I heard. Listen buster, I was dancing the tighten-up when I was in diapers.
Poor Leon is a complete wreck. Sprained toe, rash of poison oak. Poor kid. We might not even be able to go camping. That's okay, I won't really be bummed out.
I love news magazine shows. I try to catch a couple per week. In the last few weeks there have been almost nothing but murder mysteries. These are the most fascinating ones, closely followed by the investigative/exposé episodes complete with hidden cameras. I guess I watch too much TV. What the hell, it cheaper than going out and far less stressful too. I get so dissapointed with people.
All I want is to get out of town, to take some naps, to go swimming, to move out of my crappy apartment by the freeway, for someone to send me flowers, to take me out to dinner, to tell me that I'm a rad. That's all. I'm just being whiney today.
Later.

No comments: