>Better Not Tell You Now
Tuesday. Got a sad email from Ben.
Last night I dreamed that I was in some indoor arena with a crowd of other people. Someone in charge was telling us to get into groups of five or six to play soccer. I got into a group but then realized that Leon was the sixth person in that group so I had to find a new one. I decided to just keep moving around and play with all the groups so that I wouldn't get into trouble for not having a group of my own. Later in the dream, I was hanging out with a lady robot who could dance just like Brittney Spears. It was creepy.
Today is the scary meeting at work. I hope that someone will sub for me at the
station.
I'm listening to:
Preston School of Industry.
Oh my god:
Graeme Downs has a new record coming out on
Matador!!
What the?: Why does my
blog still think that it's public?
I'm confused.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment