
Yesterday this dog escaped our home and went missing for about fifteen minutes. Like outside missing, gone without a trace missing, who let the dogs out missing!! Luckily she was found in a neighbor's fenced yard and all is right and well in Casa de Neon.
A good thing, too because imagining my life without this precious pup was making me panic in a major way. She is the only one I live with who will do what I say most of the time. Being taken seriously is apparently something I value highly.
You know who is not a naughty dog? Cousin Roxy, who we dogsat a couple of weeks ago:

I mean, she's not too terribly naughty. She only responds when you call her about 50% of the time, but open the front door and this dog won't run away with the circus. I can live with these odds. Plus she's about two pounds of bump on a log cuteness and loves to be curled around your neck like a chihuahua-skin stole.
Who knows where Heylove would have ended up on her oddysey had we not found her. Tell you what. First place I was going to look was Del Taco. She's got a thing for nachos.
No comments:
Post a Comment