When someone tries to take my picture, I turn into the dorkiest stiff that ever posed. Ick! I look at the few photos of me in our photo library and cringe. Sorry, Ira. When I'm dead and gone, you'll only have a handful of shitty pictures to remember me by. If I've learned anything from Top Model, is that Tyra will keep you around if she thinks you have potential and are willing to work on "learning your angles." Maybe I can fix this with some practice.
Heylove is a professional model and she was happy to show me some common mistakes.
Here's before:

See? The jaw is not relaxed, she's really not showing you the ears, which are her best features.
Here's the after:

Jaw is relaxed and defined, ears are up. I like how this one looks candid. She's not mugging at all.
This dog makes it look so easy!
No comments:
Post a Comment