
This was Ira's leprechaun trap. He had planned a much more complicated trap, but lacking in his requested materials (bombs, spikey things and ninjas) I helped him come up with this simpler trap. Just seal the bottom of a cardboard sleeve with painter's tape (sticky side up), add some lucky pennies at the bottom, provide a ladder for access and then...LEPRECHAUN! But it didn't work.
The sneaky green guy left a treat bag instead:


On Sunday we had a bit of hail. Ira really wanted to eat it.

We dedicated much of this rainy, hailing, gray weekend to sweeping the little bits of our life up into some kind of order. It took me an hour to untangle about 18 necklaces from an intricate starburst brooch. Leon built a shelf and now we have order where there was a potential mouse nest. Mice are gross.
I made some St. Patrick's day food and it was awesome. I didn't take a picture of the food because it was so delicious that I inhaled it. I also had my first Irish Car Bomb. And second. And third? I can't remember. All I know is that I saw a picture of myself recently and I was so embarrassed. Come Monday I ramped up my fitness program to everyday instead of every other day, which I really did only twice a week. Oh well. It's the season for fitness I guess. It seems like I come to this "bad picture-fitness motivation" point often. I now resign myself to insanely early workouts and sore muscles. I will try not to complain about it too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment