
I can't even look at this without getting a severe case of the CUTES!
Today we had Ira's parent-teacher conference. It was mostly a total Ira love-fest, talking about all kinds of amazing he is. I bet a lot of good teachers like to make parents feel like their child is special, but I really believe Ira's teacher thinks he's great kid. But to be practical, we also came away with a couple of things to work on at home, like holding a pencil the right way. His teacher will also be keeping a close watch on him this year to see if he's going to be ready for kindergarten next fall. Eek! That's coming up. My baby is getting all growed up.
4 comments:
Love the yellow wellies. They're super cute.
wow, great picture! what kind of camera do you have? i'm thinking of getting a better camera.
The camera is a Nikon D40, one of the more basic models of their digital SLRs. I give full credit to my new lens though. I wouldn't have gotten this shot with the one that came with the kit.
Great photo! That's the illustration to your story when we were at Temple about Ira putting on rain boots after bed time, right?
Post a Comment