
Must...resist...hashbrown pucks. Instead, I ate this bento snack. While it was nothing like the hashbrown puck I was craving, it did satiate my hunger until lunchtime, which was the goal. Also, hashbrown pucks? Not so nutritious and watching my nutrition is something I've gotten lazy at lately. But not any more! Because...
I got myself signed up for a teeny-tiny race. It's a half marathon, which I will split with two other team mates (shoe bumps to LL and HH). In preparation, I've been following a running program that will get me used to running long distances. Guess what? Running is really hard! Make me tired. Make leg hurty. It's also an activity that I never thought to over-think. However, a daily visit over to Runner's World helps me to now over-think one of humankind's oldest and most basic survival skills. I am not kidding. Do you know that you're probably tying your shoes wrong? I was. I didn't know I was an overpronator either.
Guess who loves running anytime of the day, no matter what the weather? She also doesn't over-think much of anything except how to maximize the number of treats she gets.

Brisket.
1 comment:
uh-oh. i better not go to runner's world.
Post a Comment