Sunday, December 27, 2009

Not Looking Good




The Not Hot Police won't let Leon get a certain pair of "licensed character" pajamas from Target. The deputy Not Hot Policeman has also frowned upon this combo: Snuggle Plus! (Snuggie knockoff) + microfiber robe. However, it is a warm, cozy concoction and when combined with a glass of wine, becomes X-treeemley intoxicating. I could basically hibernate for the next 10 hours in this. "Look in the mirror and see if you see hot," he says. I most certainly do not see hot, but I do see SNUG.

3 comments:

IsamarDesigns said...

Sounds like a great combo to me, though a little bulky. You gotta make sure you can park yourself somewhere and not have to get up or else you'll be tripping on snuggle + and microfiber robe. Oh, and all these Slanket knockoffs make me feel so sad for Slanket. They were the og after all.

lisa ninja said...

Hmmm... "licensed pajamas." Mario? Davey bought himself Mario pj's from Target for Christmas. He wrapped them and put them under the tree.

Teeni said...

The Mario ones. Exactly.