Tuesday, August 19, 2008



The cutest thing is finally seeing Ira getting attached to certain toys. We got him this cute Brobee plush and the Plex plush. He carries them all around the house and asks me to help them hug. I take one and wrap it's arms around the other and Ira grabs them in delight and hugs them both. He loves to make them "high five." He slams them together and says "psssh! high fieeee!" The best was when he pretended to take a snack out of Plex's tummy compartment and offered it to me. "Nack? A try, like it!"



We had the greatest time at Sabrina and Randall's wedding a couple of weekends ago. The ceremony was sweet. The reception was super fun and the food was great. We had popcorn popped in truffle oil, risotto balls, sweet corn soup shooters with bacon (I indulged), deep fried portobellos and fennel, and deliciously buttery mini grilled cheese sandwiches.



We later partied all over North Beach and Chinatown. It was all a blur after a while but I distinctly remember whiskey shots, crashing a show at the Lipo Lounge, admiring a tiled wall and eating some gross nachos.


Let's see, what else has been going on? Oh! I became obsessed with making this potato pizza.




And, big news here. I applied for work. Yes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, I still have dreams about that potato pizza...

beckler said...

speaking of work, if you ever wanna write about music, or whatever (even food) for midtown monthly, that would be cool. then you wouldn't have to get a job because you'd make so much money from that.

Alice said...

ooooo, niki would do a great musical chairs for MM. you should do it!

Unknown said...

We had nachos?