Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Funny things babies say



We are waiting for a new The Wire disc from Netflix, so in the meantime we're finally whittling through season 6 of Curb Your Enthusiasm. We sat down to watch a couple of episodes last night and Ira was still awake so he caught a few minutes of it. "Gran-paaa!" he says. "Da-da!" Oh no. Ira thinks that Larry David and Jeff Garlin are Leon and his dad.

7 comments:

lisa ninja said...

I'm stoked you're watching the Wire. I keep telling everyone to rent it. I don't think anyone believes me that it's really a great show.

Teeni said...

I already love it, but Leon is skeptical. The last series we finished was the Sopranos, so I think his expectations are left a little high. We missed meeting baby Toby at Beanie's party. What a bummer!

CM said...

Pretty good...Pretty, pretty, pretty good...

beckler said...

when I ran into you guys with Leon's dad I couldn't believe how much he looked like Larry David. My grandpa also looked a little like Larry David and behaved quite a bit like him. He was known to grab cigarettes out of smoker's mouths cuz he hated smoking.

Unknown said...

That's funny.

Did I ever tell you the story of Aaron's dad, who also looks just like Larry David?

Anonymous said...

You have a new blog face!

Okay - first - Ira! Daddy does not look like Jeff Garlin!

Second - we watched the first episode of The Wire and thought that it was awful. Does it get better? Should we stick it out?

- hs

Teeni said...

Stick it out, stick it out! Finish the first season, it's not that long. We're a few episodes into season 2 and it's good!