Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Why not?


Cheese!
Originally uploaded by riblet.

If Ira ran for president in October (humor me, here), I'm sure he'd secure a decent vote.

Political party: All Night

Running mate: Heylove

Platform: Snacks, trucks, balloons, milk, juice, squirrel watching, and a general "more" of everything delightful. Also, major funding for all parks to get new slides (even Yosemite).

Campaign slogan: On your marks, get set, go!

Qualifications: Can more or less count to ten forwards and back, can make the sound of several animals including elephants and dolphins, easily identifies the color orange (important for security alerts), can put dirty clothes in a hamper when asked.

Ira Jake, '08!

3 comments:

Les said...

So cute! I'd vote for him (though my vote might not count since I'm only a perm res. hehe)

Unknown said...

Ready....set....Go!

Alice said...

i bet his dolphin impression could locate terrorists from the rocky mountains of afghanistan!