
No sign of tiredness yet
Originally uploaded by riblet.
Ugh. I don't know what happened. Last week Ira was going to bed at 8PM. He was going down with out a fuss and sleeping until at least midnight. This week, he's crazy. Since Friday he's been up until late hours, waking several times during the night and rising early in the morning when Leon leaves for work. One book I have says that babies schedules are totally disrupted when they are mastering a new skill. If that's the case, maybe Ira will start standing soon. All I know is that I'm wiped!
1 comment:
Ira, you naughty little sweet pea.
I can't remember what we did to get beanie down. I think I made that Steve's job, and I'd crash at 11 PM no matter what.
I'm sorry I am not much help. I know we liked the colic and teething tablets, the homeopathic ones. They calmed her down a bit too.
which sounds like we drugged our kid...but I swear, it's just chamommile or something.
~der wingnut
Post a Comment