
Baby pool
Originally uploaded by riblet.
Yes, my baby is wearing Speedos! Why do you care? Do you want to fight? Come on!
Uh, sorry. I tend to get a little chiplet on my shoulder sometimes. It's hormones. Really, I'm ok. You're ok...
This summer has been plenty busy. We've hit the baby pool scene with a big splash. Ira is so about wading in the water. He can't get enough. Even the form-fitting baby Speedos won't stop him. The kid knows what he wants: milk, Heylove's whiskers, avocado, baby pools, rides on dad's shoulders and remote controls. In that order.
Most days we get up at 7:30. I put Ira in his crib to play (because by this time, he's been in bed with me since Leon left for work), I make myself some breakfast and coffee. Then I get him in the high chair for his breakfast. Usually he eats some combination of porridge and fruit. Sometimes yogurt is in there, sometimes not. After that it's clean up time and we both comb our hair, get dressed, that sort of thing. Then it's Ira's nap time...or not. The rest of the day goes pretty much like this: crawling time, co-op, post office, baby nap, my chores, a little Wii for me, our lunch, more chores, reading baby books (Pat the Bunny is a real page turner), crawling time, maybe some kind of mom's/play group thing (with or without baby pools), more crawling time and then we count the minutes until Leon comes home. That's us. See how blogging doesn't really fit in there? Such a bummer.
4 comments:
i would like to recommend my favorite childrens book: "once i ate a pie"
We can do Pat The Bunny and read Good Night Moon in our sleep.
~Feels daddy's scratchy face, Goodnight Nobody.
~wingnut a.
next time you go on a craft outing with ira, let me know. I can show you my babysitting certificate to prove that I am good with babies. Then, I can hold him while you look at fabric or what-not.
Oh, I may take you up on that! I might need a shopping partner for a JoAnn's trip.
Post a Comment