
Silly times
Originally uploaded by riblet.
I'm feeling very busy lately. Ira has exploded into a baby who is continually on the move. If I'm not chasing after him, wait...I'm always chasing after him. I need a break! Ok, everyone breathe.
You know what? I've seen some pretty bad movies lately.
Fur - Stars Nicole Kidman, Robert Downey, Jr. and Nicole Kidman's bad american accent. Gross spoiler! Kidman, as Diane Arbus shaves Robert "my whole body is covered in tawny locks" Downey from head to toe in one excruciatingly long scene in which an old rusty razor is shaken in a glass of warm water about 20 times. Imagine all that work and all you get is Chaplin. This movie should not have had anything to do with Diane Arbus at all. Final word, if this film was a poop, I would have had to flush it twice.
Igby Goes Down - I felt like this movie was a combination of so many others including the Graduate and every Wes Anderson movie. Also in a way, I found it to be a little "Catcher in the Rye"-ish. I might have actually liked it if it were Culkin-less. I really couldn't get past Kieran's chin.
1 comment:
oh my god, thanks for that summary. i will now be sure to never ever watch fur unless i am on a plane. terrible.
Post a Comment