
Rice-A-Roni anyone?
Originally uploaded by riblet.
We went to SF for good times and old friends.
It was Ira's first trip to the big city. He liked it, but then this kid is pretty much up for anything.

We met up with Les, who was in town for a wedding. We love Les! She's just about the coolest, down to earth person you'll ever meet. She showed us Tartine in the Mission and she lives thousands of miles away. I had a mind-blowing grilled goat cheese sandwich.

Yeah, so we totally had a blast, but towards the end, both Ira and I felt a little like this.

Today I'm feeling kind of crabby, and so is babers. His excuse is diarrhea and I don't really have an excuse. But lately, I find the following things especially irritating:
1. Just about 3 out of 5 PT Cruisers have some kind of Betty Boop doo-dad on them.
2. Parking at Trader Joe's (all locations).
3. My neighbor's barking dogs.
Glad I got that off of my chest.
2 comments:
Could Ira's smile be any cuter? Seriously!
Auntie MoMo
That picture of Ira's Smile is so cute, my heart beat faster.
xoxo-wingnutamy
Post a Comment