
Nationwide's Grilled Cheese
Originally uploaded by riblet.
It pains me to do this, but it's for Ira. Because his pediatrician suspects a dairy allergy in him, I have to go vegan for 3 weeks. Today is the first day and it's been very difficult! Almost everything I eat has milk or egg products in it. So while I struggle to find filling fare, I have to keep reminding myself that it's for the kid. I know, how can a cheese-itarian like myself produce offspring with a dairy allergy? It would be nature's cruelest joke. Here's to hoping this whole thing is just a false alarm.
3 comments:
I will try to refrain from talking about cheese for the next few weeks. Unless, of course, you would like to live vicariously through me, in which case I need to eat twice as much.
Sad!!!
can you eat yogurt, or is it all dairy that is out of the question?
Poor Ira...smooches to you both.
All dairy! Super sad. I start on Tuesday and go for three weeks.
Post a Comment