Tuesday, February 27, 2007

It's my birthday and I'll complain if I want to


Sleeping in
Originally uploaded by riblet.

I've got a cranky kid. He's recovering from his shots yesterday and might be coming down with a little cold. The poor thing won't sleep unless he's strapped to my chest. As you can imagine, this is putting a major crimp in my busy day! I have a whole house to clean, errands to run and I badly need to wash my hair. I also want to eat food, a grilled cheese from Nationwide to be exact, but the kid is dead set against me doing anything besides holding him and pacing the floor. I feel like a grand wreck. And so does he.

For my birthday, I should have asked for the day off.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwe I am late, so happy belated birthday !!!! ~Rosemary

Anonymous said...

Awwwe I am late, so happy belated birthday !!!! ~Rosemary

A P M said...

Happy Bday Teeni Maman!

Poor baby. We're in the same boat at our house, so I know exactly how you feel...will the plagues ever END??

xmoochex.