OMG. I can't believe how excited I am to send away for my free Puffins pedometer. Big shout out to the Sunday paper Shopwise coupon section! Sigh. I think I'm mourning my old life again.
Well, what else is new? Ira is getting tall, or should I say long? He can't exactly stand on his own, so I guess that makes him long. Almost every outfit we have for him is too short in the legs. He's rocking this incredible high-water style. You almost can't knock him for it because he wears it with such confidence. Sweet kid. He's taken to writing raps already. They're kind of raw because he's only 3 months old. Here's one:
My name is Ira and I like to rap
I take a nap
and then I take a crap
Like I said, it's not much, but he's writing about what he knows and that's what counts! What kind of raps were you writing at 3 months?
1 comment:
even if his raps aren't that sophisticated yet, his moves on the dance floor kick ass.
Post a Comment