Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Little things


These days, since I don't get out much, I have to find my humor by watching tv or by little things like the Butterscotch Pony. I saw this at Target the other day and it made me think of the Butterscotch Stallion. Pretty, pretty, pretty funny.

And then I was watching Tyra today. She had Doug and Jackie Christie on, talking about the plight of the professional athlete and the temptation of sports groupies. She said that being a professional athlete surrounded by groupies was like being a kid in a sexual candy store. Dude, what is a sexual candy store? Doesn't really sound like a place for a kid to be. Oh, Tyra. You want to be Oprah for the young ladies, but you fall so short.

3 comments:

lisa ninja said...

Haha! I watched that Tyra (well the first part anyway). I love the Tyra-isms. I also noticed she's really into big belts. I know they're kind of trendy right now, but she wears one EVERY DAY.

Anonymous said...

I heard the network is trying to get her to lose weight, so maybe she is trying to wear slimming clothes. I think she looks fine though....
I want to know what C-webb did to Tyra!

Anonymous said...

Did you see at Target they now have a whole display centered around a Butterscotch Pony? You can feed it a carrot but they won't let you sit on it.