Monday, November 06, 2006

All Ira, all the time.


Here's Ira with his buddy Isaac. Oh, babies...so cute. They're made this way so that when you need to feed them at 3 AM, you think it's real sweet. Everything is going good so far. Thank goodness I'm not feeling sick anymore (I developed and recovered from HELLP syndrome). I am still tired because of the late night feedings and anemia (souvenir from the HELLP). I'm also sort of getting a little bored/stir crazy from being mostly cooped up inside. Yesterday we took baby to the co-op for lunch (he just LOVES spicy udon noodles!) and today we went to Target. It's kind of hard to make a lot of plans though. Right now, baby wants to eat every 1.5 - 3 hours and that's from the start of one feeding to the next. So if he takes 30 minutes to eat, I might only have an hour to nap, clean, shower or feed myself until the next feeding. But, baby...so presh! So worth it.

3 comments:

lisa ninja said...

Oh my! I didn't realise you had HELLP. That must have come on quick. I'm so glad everything is okay. I had PIH but had to do labs constantly to check for signs of HELLP. Those are some cute babies!

Anonymous said...

Is Ira making "rock hands?" Now that's what I call baby sign language....

Unknown said...

there's a picture of ira throwing the rock sign and there's a picture of him throwing his hands in the air like he just don't care.

rock + rap = Korn.

don't say i didn't warn you.