
Maybe it was my sour mood, but I insisted Heylove get a bath last night. She hates baths, but it's so funny to see her react when you ask her if she wants to take a bath. She pins her ears back and slinks away. She was fine though. Leon scrubbed her down and I held out the peanut butter spoon for her.
I had a minor fuse blown last night before I left the office. I'm chalking it up to bruised egos and pregnancy hormones. Just as well though, I haven't had a proper cry in months. Now that I'm over that, I'm actually sort of busy today considering I just finished this huge project. It's time to make the wrap up, but I really feel like we need a new home computer for me to do this because ours is on it's last legs. I need to make a DVD slideshow with music and text. Co-workers are telling me I need a mac, Leon's saying we should get a mac, so now I'm a believer and I want a mac like right now. So expensive though!
So what else is going on? Craving greek salad since I saw this on Slashfood.
My appetite is totally looking forward to tomorrow's family baby shower. I'm so glad my tia doesn't eat much meat anymore because she's the best cook in the family and she's always stoked to make me meatless everything. Tamales, enchiladas, real beans! Can't wait to see what she's whipped up for us. It's also my Becky's (not yours) birthday today, yay Buck! Then it's someone else's birthday on Sunday. Mang, we got a busy weekend.
3 comments:
I really like the greek salad at Panera.
Niki!
I hate communicating via blog - I'm going to try and catch you sometime around your busy weekend. :) We've booked a Spring Break flight for all the boys to meet!
- hs
Best news ever!! Baby meet up time, can't wait! Do you need our spare room? We're clearing it out and rearranging it as part of the whole "get ready for baby" effort.
Post a Comment