
Phew. I made it back from Bumbershoot. Here's a picture of me at about 31 weeks also found on spin.com! And the other ladies on the flickr stroll. So inside the womb baby Neon is about 3 pounds, madly kicking around like he's trying to find a way out and demanding pizza for every meal. It's so precious to be able to feel tiny feet kicking me in the kidneys.
I worked 12 and 13 hour days at the festival this weekend, on my feet for much of it and walking the 74 acres of Seattle Center, corner to corner documenting the whole thing with my camera. If I never have to tell another screaming young girl to "please keep the line moving honey, lots of people are still waiting to get Matt Costa's autograph," I will die in peace. So all that walking around, crowd minding and troubleshooting got me a little ill. I came down with some kind of festival flu that I'm now getting over. Oh, I guess it wasn't that bad. Here are some highlights:

The Seattle thingy at night.

Lots of entertaining hippy dancing at the Steve Miller Band show.

Just chilling with New Pornographers. I got baby Neon his first autograph!!
So glad I'm back!
No comments:
Post a Comment