
We need a crib for the baby's room. This one we found at Goore's (most expensively outrageous baby store ever) is still pricey for what it is and the style is only tolerable. Everything cool looking there is over $1000 bucks and while they have tons of floor models, they have barely anything in stock. Their ordering time is 6-8 weeks. That just won't cut it since baby will be here in about 8 weeks! Eff Goore's. So we've begun trolling craigslist and Once Upon a Child stores looking for a plain, white crib. We also need a glider chair, but every one we've seen so far is fugly. Pfft. I whine, I whine.
4 comments:
Have you guys looked at Babys R Us? You have to go to Roseville, but they have (or at least had) a lot of cribs and probably in stock as well.
I forgot. With baby #1 we had our crib in time, but the carpet in the baby's room wasn't put in until a couple weeks after she came home. We had a bassinet that we kept in our room (or rolled out to the living room) she used that the most for about 5 months.
I think I found a cheap/okay looking one at Ikea! Hooray.
Gliders are SO ugly! We finally found one that wasn't too pricey and still looked decent from a local shop. Here's a photo: http://www.bestchairs.com/bcpublic/productLine.do?product=JU&style=&forward=Storytime
The best part? It's called "Rudee"! Ha! :)
- hs
Post a Comment