Wednesday, August 30, 2006

30 weeks


Here's me at 30 weeks and everyone else in the same boat on the flickr stroll. In the womb, fetal Neon is opening and closing his eyes, demanding more and more cheese and kicking like a riverdancer. Outside of the womb, I think I'm getting a tiny stretchmark, my back hurts and braxton-hicks contractions are totally bugging.

It will be interersting to see how I hold up this weekend while I'm working in Seattle at Bumbershoot. I'm going to need the Crocs for sure.

What?! Mark S. Allen got arrested? From the Bee:
Fly away: Rough weekend for Channel 31 Good Day Sacramento star Mark S. Allen. The TV personality was stopped by Sacramento County sheriff's deputies while driving through Sacramento Intergalactic Airport. Deputies called the Highway Patrol to test Allen's sobriety, and he was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence. Allen can be wild and crazy on TV, but he behaved himself in custody, CHP Officer Lizz Dutton said. No comment from Mark. …

Tsk! Tsk! But how was his hair?

No comments: