Thursday, July 27, 2006

I wish


It's not really a beer. It's a ginger ale...but oh, how I wish! Some people say it's okay to have a beer if I want it but I swear every week when I get one of those fetal development emails it says that some crucial brain development is going on. I guess I'm just nervous about messing the kid up. Maybe I'll just wait until Leon's baby brew is brewed and ready to drink, sometime around November 7. And mang, could I use one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Niki, i'll see if i can find the article online. but, i was just reading yesterday how FAS can manifest in small tics later in life. even from really moderate drinking.

worldwide, governments are changing their tune from "one or two drinks can't hurt your baby", to "do not drink while pregnant".

not that i'd fault you!!!! in this heat....

Anonymous said...

here's the link..

http://www.newscientist.com/channel/health/mg19125581.500.html

anyways, food for thought.