Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Bourdain Watch 2006


OMG! Our beloved Tony Bourdain & No Reservations crew are stranded in Beirut! Well, if you can call it stranded if you're holed up in a hotel sipping blended drinks while warfare is exploding around you. Oh, Tony. Come back in one piece! By the by, No Reservations has been in reruns lately, but when I was watching the last new episode (Indonesia), I noticed a commercial for what looked like his Decoding Ferran Adria (the foam guy!) show. Alas, I missed the airing on TV, so I tried finding this DVD through Tower and the library, but no dice. Amazon has it, but I don't like buying from them. I really wanted to see what the big deal is about El Bulli.

2 comments:

ACK said...

What channel is that show on? I used to watch in NZ and on the travel channel. I don't get the Travel channel anymore. Is that where it is on or the food network. Please say food network so I can catch it...

Teeni said...

Bummer! It is on the Travel Channel.