
Here's a bad 24 week picture. Maybe I'll try to take a better one tomorrow, where you can't see how gross the floor is. That floor...it's long story, but basically it got rain damaged and now we have to replace it on our own dime because our insurance doesn't cover it. Major lameness. Anyway, here's a flickr stroll through others at 24 weeks, and then a not for the faint of heart link to a blog showing real moms and their very real stretch marks.
I'm feeling mostly okay this week. My back is still hurting, I'm living in constant fear of getting stretch marks, I'm often on the brink of bawling, and I'm finding it a little hard to eat comfortably because my womb is pushing all my guts up into my upper abdomen. But yeah, feeling mostly okay. This morning baby was madly moving his legs and arms, as if he were trying to wake me up. It was pretty sweet.
2 comments:
i wonder if he's going to be a morning person.
I didn't get any strech marks with the first kid. The second time, I did but I never saw them until after she was born because they were on the underside of my belly. (This still seems ridiculous to me). They totally faded though. I wouldn't worry too much.
Post a Comment