Monday, July 24, 2006

Best river ever


I finally got to make it out the South Yuba River on Saturday. It was so awesome! So many rad little swimming holes to float in, some kind hippies and really cute swimming dogs. The water was perfect, not too cold at all and my joints felt sweet relief while being practically weightless for a couple of hours. I really need to go back...and bring food. Being in and around water always makes me hungry. I'm not sure if Heylove would have such a great time though. She hates to swim.

4 comments:

Alice said...

yep. we need to go back soon. and maybe we can walk further up and find a more remote swim hole.

werenotdeep said...

That was very fun. But I agree. I don't want to spend my last fifteen minutes feeling slightly obliged to help look for a 17 year-olds wedding ring.

Anonymous said...

i would love to go back soon!

and Niki, i can't believe you helped to find that ring.

pregnant ladies ARE lucky.

p.s. how'd painting go? do you guys need help from bob vila?

Teeni said...

Leon just finished the painting last night. Saturday he's going to put down the floors. We'll remember Bob Vila if we need help, so thanks!