
Here's my 23 week shot and a flickr stroll through other 23 weekers. I am starting to feel some braxton hicks contractions this week, my hip hurts if I sit too long and maybe this is because of the recent heat wave, but I've been really, really tired lately.
There are a bunch of movies that I really want to see right now. Hopefully I'll have time this weekend to catch a couple. Has anyone seen Prairie Home Companion, Wordplay (starring the sexiest puzzle editor, Will Shortz!) or Nacho Libre? Oh! I just heard Strangers With Candy is opening this weekend, too?! So, so many movies.
5 comments:
I'd love to see Prarie Home Companion. I heard it was at least decent. Let me know if you're gonna go, I wouldn't mind going to see it with company.
If you're afraid it'll be boring, maybe bring your snoogle, just in case
Chris, can we sneak in some oleo and powder milk biscuits?
I want to check out the Prarie Home Companion as well. I like Robert Altman films.
...or maybe some Los Jarritos instead?
Nacho Libre made me pee my pants.
seriously, i'd go again.
Post a Comment