Friday, June 02, 2006

Hearts


I saw the doctor this morning for my periodic 4 week check up. She assured me that I'm not going to die of ligament pain and that relief will come...eventually. She also said that I'm gaining weight at a normal rate, which was reassuring. I thought I wasn't gaining enough and was preparing to get a finger wagging for my vegetarian diet. Then I got to hear the heart beat (160 bpm) and got some blood work done. We will find out if it's a Neon or a Neonette on June 20. Find a bookie and place your bets.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think i called the pregnancy pretty early on. i'll be the first to step up and tell you you're having a lady.

Alice said...

my first thought was that it'd be a girl too. it was my gut reaction when i found out you were preggers. and you're going to name her ernestine.

werenotdeep said...

It will be another Boston Terrier.

Just kidding. I kinda think it will be a girl too. But I'm not a lot more than 50% sure. If it came to real wagering, I might go either way.