
We saw the Yellow Submarine at the Kabinet last night. It was nice, barely any one was there, but a couple guys and two incredibly cute kids. We should make it to more of these. So after watching this movie for maybe the 3rd time now, it strikes me as kind of a scary movie for a kid to see. Since I'd never seen it as a kid, I can only imagine 7 year old me freaking out over the blue meanies. I guess I was pretty sensitive. The Wiz used to scare the crap out of me and Puff the Magic Dragon used to make me cry, damn that heartless Jackie Paper!
Finally, I am starting to look pregnant and not beer bellied. Two people yesterday recognized my paunch as a critter in the making instead of slumpiness. So far I've been really worried about strangers seeng me and thinking "she might be cute if she just took care of herself." Looks like I'm starting to get out of that grey area. Phew.
Maybe it's the increase in lady hormones, but I've been feeling rather feminine lately. Kind of weird for me, I have to admit I've even been a little more into make up. I even fell sucker to an infomercial about this bare minerals make up. So I made my sister-in-law guide me on a make up safari in Roseville. Like a champ, she total guinea pigged the make up demos for me before I sat in the chair to get my own. I ended up liking what they did a lot. The coverage was good, but really light weight and all powder based (I can't stand liquid make ups). The best part was that my under eye circles vanished. The only problem is the starter kit is mega expensive.
2 comments:
I have been using their makeup for a couple of years now and I love it. The starter kits are pricey...but the stuff lasts forever.
That's good because I hate buying make up. Oh and I also found the starter kit for cheaper on sephora.com with free shipping. Yay, more reasons to get it!
Post a Comment