Tuesday, May 09, 2006

This just in: The Brittish eat gross food.


Okay, except for chips. Who doesn't like french fries though? But check these out...turkey twizzlers (pictured above). Those are breaded sausages. Yuck. I was watching Jamie Oliver's School Lunch Project last night and nearly puked at the sight of these disgusting things. No wonder he wants them banned from school's lunch menus. I know American kids eat just as poorly, but man, the brittish really got a gross thing going with these twizzlers. You could maybe increase the gross power of them by dipping them in mayo or cracking an egg on top. Hell, why not do both?

7 comments:

ACK said...

eww. That picture seriously makes me want to puke.

Unknown said...

i bet i'll be able to get a better burrito in Japan than you guys did in England.

leon said...

If you imagine the turkey twizzlers are curly frys, they don't look so bad.


Katy:
I just asked a co-worker that goes to Japan pretty often, and she doesn't remember seeing any Mexi-places, but then again, she goes for work and usually doesn't get to choose where they go for dinner. We should start a blog about Mexican food in foreign lands (I already got NYC, England and Germany notched into my belt...when we visit you in Nipon, I'll have to add another...hopefully!)

ACK said...

New Zealand probably had a total of about 3 Mexican restaurants and they were HORRIBLE. They used kidney beans instead of pinto or black.

cakegrrl said...

sick... I thought they WERE curly fries at first!

Unknown said...

kidney beans? oh dude that's sick.

and Leon, i kind of doubt there are many or any mexican places in Japan. i'm going to make it my personal goal to find them.

Unknown said...

scioh? and the mayo bit? ugh.

i get that at the Goose alll the time. can i get a giant size side of mayo please?

i really want to say no.