Thursday, May 11, 2006

It's true.


I'm pregnant and I'm pretty sure it's Leon's. We don't know yet if it's a boy, a girl or another little boston terrier (fingers crossed!).

I have to tell my boss today and I feel kind of nervous about it.

5 comments:

werenotdeep said...

Just pray that you don't hear "Congratulations, Niki. You are the new mother of a bouncing, beautiful, healthy, 8 pound Turkey Twizzler.

lisa ninja said...

Yay!!!!! Congrats!!!! The thought of an 8 pound turkey twizzler makes me feel like I have morning sickness.

Anonymous said...

hey! congratulations! that's really exciting and great! i wish conan could do an "if they mated" for your blog readers amusement. my psychic powers felt like this announcement was coming.... d.w.c

Alice said...

your baby has a big head. that means it's leon's.

Anonymous said...

yayayay!

if ever a couple were meant to be parents...it's you twos.

xo