Friday, May 12, 2006

If they mated?


One of the most fun things about having a baby is trying to figure out what it will look like. I hope it's tall with thick, wavy hair. On the other hand we could get something more treasure troll-like. Short, with large feet and thick, crazy hair. It's a gambler!

The other cool thing is not feeling guilty about giving in to a craving. Hey a burrito has beans & rice, which I think may be a complete vegetable protien.

I keep forgetting to bring home the new Futureheads. That's part of what's happening to me though. Growing a baby is something like the mental and physical equivalent to rock climbing. I get tired easy and I forget a lot of stuff. When we went to Big Sur, I completely forgot to pack pants. Pants! I had to wear the pair I brought with me all weekend. By the end of our trip, they could have walked themselves home. I also forgot to pay the car insurance and I drove Heylove to the sitter's place, but forgot her food at home. I'm on a roll these days.

3 comments:

werenotdeep said...

Alan and I took pictures of ourselves and morphed them together to see what our kid would look like, if it were somehow physically possible. Our kid would be a good looking 30 year old...when he's 30...if he was a he.

Teeni said...

I want to see!

Anonymous said...

I don't have the right plug-in, but you could try this to tide you over:

http://www.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~morph/Transformer/index.html

If that doesn't work, you'll just have to find one of those face morphers at the mall...

- hs