Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Ikea: Spring Break Edition


I planned a lunchtime trip to Ikea yesterday. I'm thinking Monday afternoon....no crowds...pretty cheap and tasty vittles. Wrong! It's spring break, dude! Everyone and their mother was there. And when I say "everyone and their mother," I mean tons of little kids and their mothers were there. They were all in line to get food in the cafeteria, too. That line was at least 100 people long. I ended up buying a couple of things and then hit Taco Bell on the way back to the office. Note to blog: do not go to Ikea on the weekends, do not go to Ikea during any holiday or spring break.

1 comment:

leon said...

It cracks me up how people in this town go completely apeshit when new a new chain opens up. How did they live without Swedish meatballs, In-and-Out, and the Cheesecake Factory (and Hooters) for all these years!?!?!

We've been so deprived.