
My editors have me on a tight leash today, so I can't say much except that I'm dissappointed with last night's Lost episode. I also had a huge fight with my Tivo because it did not record the first 48 minutes of Top Model. Now I'll just talk about the weather.
It was sunny out this morning for a change, but all the rain is coming back soon. I just want it get dry enough so that Leon can cut the lawns. Our house has the worst lawn on the block right now. I also want to be able to get the front gardening in order, which we can't really do until the weather gets better. All this rain is nice for nature and stuff, but it's more than I'm used to and it's starting to cramp my style. Sorry, nature.
2 comments:
it was so depressing when i went out this morning without my umbrella and the instant i put one foot outside i thought to myself "shit, better go get my umbrella" just because I KNOW it's gonna rain. booooooooo.
glad to see a little love for mr roy ayers. i love that album cover, yellow shirt - genius!
Post a Comment