Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Pink pimpin? Whaaa?


teeni_santini: Can I ask you a favor?
sabs: sure what's up?
teeni_santini: Can you leave me a comment on myspace today?
teeni_santini: My sister left me one that is weird.
sabs: but of course!
teeni_santini: I don't want hers to be the first thing on there.
sabs: oh mans. those siblings like to cause the troubles.
sabs: oh mans! pink pimpin!?!?!? waaah? i will find something more appropriate
teeni_santini: I know! :/
teeni_santini: I am telling you mang, it's too silly.
sabs: i will try to find something big-ish to push it down.
teeni_santini: thank you dude.
sabs: anytime

I love my sister. She likes to leave me funny comments in the form of pictures on myspace lately. This latest one I just couldn't hang with! Okay, okay...actually it's pretty funny, in fact, I'm totally cracking up about it now. I just don't want it to be the most recent comment on there.

No comments: