
The saddest thing about the Finches is that the only thing I have by them is 6 songs on a CD-R. It so leaves me wanting more! I saw the dude when I was in SF this weekend and we were reintroduced since the last time I met him was back at the show this picture is from. Plus, I'm sure he meets people all the time and like me, has a bad memory for faces and names. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt when it comes to stuff like this. Anyway, he totally made a weird face at me when he shook my hand. Maybe my breath was bad or I had something in my teeth, judging by the "ewww" face he made. I don't know if this is bad to put on the internet or not, but I'm doing it anyway because when stuff like that happens no matter who it is, I tend to think about it all day until it becomes kind of funny.
3 comments:
you always smell lovely and have excellent dental hygiene! you didn't give him the "dead fish" handshake, did you?
- heather
Oh man, I hope not! I hate dead fish hand shakes and I try to be concious of not giving them.
That guys seems super awkward. Maybe he just messed up.
Post a Comment