Tuesday, March 21, 2006

And I quote...


I saw this call to readers from Heyamoto in the Bee yesterday, asking for busted designer jeans owners to step forward. I could not resist. I have a pair that fell apart on me, so I emailed her my story. Then she asked me to call her and recant it. I hope I didn't sound too stupid. The article will most likely come out next week, who knows if I'll be quoted. We shall see. But here's the important part...I have made contact with Heyamoto!

2 comments:

Alice said...

what does her voice sound like? so, she's writing a story on designer jeans that fall apart?

beckler said...

She's going to print my "what's up with that?" on the rivercats. I thougth about making up a story about blowing a hole in the seat of my Paper Denim and Cloth jeans with a wicked fart but then I thought better of it. Besides everyone knows that girls don't fart.