
In case I forgot to say, I got my car back finally. But you really wouldn't know by the way I spent my weekend checked out on the couch. I napped, I watched television and I read. I drove the dog to the outback of Citrus Heights for a Boston Terrier play group. She had a great time. I felt sort of uncomfortable geeking out with the other dog people, so we didn't stay much longer than an hour. The only thing that most of us had in common were our dogs anyway. Heylove had a blast. I saw her pee in the plastic pool. My dog is a pool pee-er? I'm shocked.
I made a soup later on that fed us for a couple of days. Criminis, brown rice, onion, garlic, rosemary, chickpeas and fresh spinach, mix it together with broth, in a soupy manner. Super protien power. Via Martha Stewart.
By Sunday, I started to feel pretty bad about my slothenly ways and went for a yoga class. I must be a total wimp, because today I'm sore from the stretches and poses we did.
Overall, I was rolling pretty hermit-like.
4 comments:
heylove!
you are *so* not allowed in my ool.
;)
heather
If that was the soup that Martha made on her show recently, it looked REALLY good.
Yep, that's the soup! It came out great and didn't take too long since I used pre-cooked brown rice like Martha did. Cyndi Lauper was the guest that day, but she wasn't there when Martha was making the soup. There's the recipe:
http://www.marthastewart.com/page.jhtml?type=content&id=recipe2550051&layout=martha
thanks! that soup looks delicious Niki.
Post a Comment