Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Thirty wonderful


TeeniClanger: Can I tell the internet that it's your birthday today?
LeonPeon: sure

Hey, today is Leon's birthday. Happy birthday Leon! No celebrations tonight because the dude has band practice, but festivities a la casa de Neon are sure to come. Clear your calendar for February 25 so we can put the BAR with the miztvah and shake our creeky old house to the frame. Snacks, drinks and maybe some live music or dj-ing (ahem, now accepting applications).

5 comments:

beckler said...

Thanks for that recipe. I printed it out. How was the dinner last night? Me and smiller are going to a show in big sur on the night of your party. Too bad for us.

leon said...

I thought the Josh's food was pretty good last night, but he couldn't top last weeks dishes (except for the kick-ass rye dumpling soup).

Maybe cuz it was vegan (and there were no vegans in the room)

Maybe cuz it was eastern-euro themed (not my favorite style of food)

Teeni said...

I thought dinner last night was good. It was vegan, so I didn't experience the butter coma that I had after our dinner on Thursday. The soup was the best thing he made. I seriously want to learn about dumplings now.

That recipe is good, you should try it. It's super easy and makes a really nice summer dinner because you don't have to really cook anything.

Unknown said...

that's funny. i noticed the lack of butter coma too. though, i didn't give it such a snappy name.

there were vegans in the house though, just none of our half the table Leon. and yep, that rye dumpling soup was astounding.

and...happy birthday dood!

i'll so dj if you want me to. with your records even.

Alice said...

i have a boney m. album i've been dying to put on the turn table for someone's party. yay! party for leon!