
I'm listening to last weekend's This American Life right now. I love this show. I caught most of it in the car Saturday morning, but but I drove out of signal and lost it. There's a story about Chicago towards the end and how the bridges smell like chocolate. I've never heard that before, and I didn't get a chance to experience the chocolate smell when I was there a couple of years ago. Though I'm sure the smell will be gone by the time I ever make it around to there again (thanks EPA!), I would still like to go back and do a proper pizza tour. When I was there last I ate at Gino's East, often rumored to be the source for Zelda's delicious recipe. Let me just say that Gino's pie was not so great. The cheese was overcooked and chewy. Other than that, the sauce was identical to Zelda's. It smelled the same, it tasted the same. Maybe I got a bad pie?
No comments:
Post a Comment