Happy Hanukkah.
I'm holiday blogging from my house in the Hamptons. I flew in two nights ago in the Tower helicopter. Now, I'm just lounging around like I belong in a jcrew catalog. Geez, just joking. I'm really just camped out at home eating delicious tamal after delicious tamal, shopping the after xmas sales and having work anxiety dreams. I went to a party or two, or maybe just one. I can't be bothered to remember.
Oh! There was the Four Eyes xmas show.




And then there was the xmas party.

Here's Leon on the ones and twos. I had such a great time, but got a little too tipsy (I ate a big lunch and skipped dinner) and petered out pretty early. It was nothing that a nice greasy breakfast couldn't fix.

Then we had christmas.

I got a sewing machine, which I am super excited to figure out and I also got my pro flickr account! So now I can post mega more photos.
Other than that, I am maxing my relax. Last night Alice came to visit and made us the best curry ever. Tomorrow, I am hoping to take an early AM H&M trip.
I. Love. Vacation.
2 comments:
"Vacation Everyday"
sung to the tune of "Vacation Holiday"
I know you are kidding about the helicopter because clearly I have it checked out for the week, along with the Hamptons cottage and the VIP pass to Bungalow 8.
Post a Comment