
I know it's been a while since I've written to you. How's Michelle & the gang? Any way, I was just thinking back to 1995 when Full House met it's unfortunate end. I started to think about high school, and with 1995 being the year I graduated, I also thought about this year's postponed 10 year high school reunion. Like everyone probably wonders every 5-10 years of their life, what became of all those people and how do I stack up? I just did a quick search on myspace and found that many of the people from my year seemed to fall into the following categories:
Goth
Party
Motorcross
Applebee's
Child rearing
I wonder if my profile makes me seem boring to them. I wonder why I still even care!
OK, so done with that! Can't wait for tonight's Halloween/Decemberween show. There are going to be awesome times and bros to the max.
3 comments:
your reunion got postponed too? the folks who tried to put mine on this year marking the actual 10 years since we graduated effed it up. so they had to reschedule it for 2006 which is technically our 11 year mark. maybe there's something with the class of 1995 that we just can't get those reunions to come together.
Must have been the year of the slacker. Oh well, hopefully they'll reschedule it to be at the Hilton off Arden and Business 80, where they were originally going to have it. That place seems so depressing and perfect for something like a high school reunion.
am i the only one who thinks kimmie is mischka barton? is she? if not, they are dead ringers.
Post a Comment