Thursday, December 01, 2005

Can you name the 72 bands?


Clicky for link to the big picture, then click on Excercise Your Music Muscle. The version I have on my flickr page cuts off a portion of the left side.


I can name a few:

White Zombie
The Pixies
Seal
Guns N' Roses
Dead Kennedys
The Postal Service
Rembrants
Stix
Dinosaur Jr.
50 Cent
Yellowman
Great White
Cornershop
Kiss
Queen
Sex Pistols
Prince
The Eels
Nine Inch Nails
Eminem
Matchbox 20
Phish
Smashing Pumpkins
Scissor Sisters
The Cranberries
Korn
The Lemonheads
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Blind Melon
Green Day
Alice in Chains
Blur
Black Crowes
Cowboy Junkies
Talking Heads
The Beach Boys
Bee Gees
U2
Black Flag
Spoon
The Eagles
Crowded House
Gorillaz
B-52's
Led Zeppelin
Deep Purple
Rolling Stones
The Go-Go's
The Police
The Cars
Radio Head
Iron Maiden
The Killers
Kiss
White Sripes
Twisted Sister
Garbage
The Streets
From the left side that doesn't show on the picture at the top of this post or the one I posted on my flickr:
Skinny Puppy
Pet Shop Boys
Cake
Scorpions

And that's only like 50 something. I can't figure out the three people on the roof, the volcano (Cypress Hill?), the chick blowing a bubble on the fire escape (Blondie?), the choir, the colored boards behind the choir....

Any other guesses?

No comments: