Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Hanging in there

Monsieur Major Clanger was talking about his new band, Hang In There. The minute he told me the name, I instantly envisioned the concept. However, my take on it was a little different than his plan. What if Hang In There was a really boring band? Something electronic, blippy and experimental. And Hang In There would only play really terrible places with concrete floors and poor circulation. Watching Hang In There would be a test of patience on the audience. How long would they be willing to watch?


So, basically...it would not be unlike last night. When I went to see this band.


and then she played.


Finally, this band headlined. They were way better than the previous two, but really could have carried the show on their own. 2/3 into their set, I got a chair and fell asleep for the last couple of songs. Sorry guys, it was the opening bands' fault.


In fact, it was so boring that poor Pocket Pig didn't know what to do with herself. So she blogged the entire time. Well, not the entire time.

No comments: